Tuesday, January 03, 2006

1st day of school

haha. 1 more day closer to A levels. and school sucks today man. GP Paper wrote story, Econ Paper wrote my own theory on investments and monopoly. haha. i think the teachers will have a very easy time marking my paper man. either that or they will be tearin out their hair in despair over my answer script. and the best out of it all, i end at 515 nearly every day except Wednesday and Friday. i want my old timetable back!!!!

today, the JLS was nearly formed. for those of you that are wonderin what it is, it is a private joke among the B4 Cartel. haha. it stands for Justice League of Singapore. winks. well, big sis, elly and small indian, sara din came school today. guess they are havin school blues jus like everyone of us. and wow. i saw 5 different versions of Martian today (another private joke). looks like got no xiao mei mei for me already man. :(

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...