Thursday, February 16, 2006

sianxxx

ok. i am officially bored in school. so bored to the extent that i am actually doing my homework. both overdue and current. i am amazed & amuse with myself.

did a rather interesting GP Essay today, "Leaving the past behind you, is this the best advice for progress?" much to the chagrin of some of my classmates. haha. but honestly, i find it a very meaningfully essay as it sets me thinking about some stuffs that happened to me over the past. both hurting and happy.

a little good news today at least. i am FINALLY stepping down this upcoming CLT Meeting. This is soooo cool man. the day that i am looking forward too is finally approaching. haha. stayin on as CLT Advisor or Mentor? The new AIR OIC can handle things by himself without me interfering as that will hamper progression. nono. but rather it is time for me to regain my stagnant social life.

it seem only like yesterday when i was AIR 2IC in July 2004, moving up the ranks and gaining the recongnition and the fame and power that follows. amazing i was not swallowed up by them. Finally ending up where i was today, AIR OIC. time pass really fast man.

hope the transition would be a smooth sailing one.
hope that the bird will snare the fox.
hope that school will not be so boring
hope that things that i wish would be, would be.

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...