Wednesday, March 08, 2006

1 more day to bintan

ok. 1 more day to PreU3 Retreat. i don't feel excited, i don't look forward to it. the mood somehow is lacking. i remember when i went to canada last year, i was so excited till i can't sleep. but now, i believe i can just sleep through Thursday and realise on Friday morning that my bag isn't pack yet? really big difference in attitude.

school as always is boring. nothing interesting about it. lessons, lessons, lessons. lectures, lectures, lectures. bored me simply to death. the only thing that still spark interest in me in school is _______ (fill in the blanks yourself) it could represent anything. :))

it's really tiring. hols pack to the brim by school lessons. i thought hols was suppose to be a time to recharge? why all the extra lessons? they are just making us more tired. i just hate this type of Education System man. to me Holidays = Rest. No lessons at all. Just pure recreation. doin the stuffs that i like and loved. going out with frenz. etc.

i feel that recently i got a little too vocal for my own good. it doesn't seem to be the original me. i seem to be finding fault with everyone and everything. Arghhhh. i really don't know la. what is happening to me? it must be because of that.

Fuck The World and Fuck Everything. and Fuck You (a human bean) especially la.

_l_ --> This finger is for You.

Ophir Expedition coming up too. :)) Here i come once again!!!

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...