Wednesday, March 22, 2006

wtf

Firstly i would like to declare most fervently that Great Britain have absolutely no agenda, hidden or in plain sight on the United States of America!!!

It is simply unimaginable to suggest such a theory. it is simply ridiculous. Great Britain has always been a steadfast ally to the United States of America and would remain so for ages to come.

I would also like to declare that Great Britain is currently embarking on a policy of Isolation and would not seek to enquire new territories unless they are being offered to Him. Great Britain is contented with the colonies that he hold and has recently aquire certain new territories and is not looking to extend his empire. He is currently suffering from empire fatigue. He has also recently mended ties with a wayward important colony and is currently in cloud nine. He has absolutely no interest in extending his empire in the world of MI unless offered by the colonies themselves.

Great Britain stands neutral in the inevitable conflict involving certain close allies over a particular country. But would like to wish these allies "Good Lucks, Happy Hunting."

school as always is a damn bore. and am i losing it? i think i am. but i do not know why. i think my tolerance is going to hit boiling point soon and i hope that day would not come. teachers jus like to pick on me for reasons unknown to me and i jus hate it. jus leave me alone. i want to be an island by myself. pick on other students, there are so many others.


why me?

  1. i am a slacker.
  2. i am downright lazy.
  3. i believe in 1% hardwork,99% talent. only time i will put in my 100% effort is Final Exams. i believe in luck. the other thing that i will give my 101% is NCC. it is my life, it is my love, it is my commitment that drives me.
  4. i believe in asking others to do homework and i stand one corner cheering them on and complete mine on a much later date.
  5. i am quite tolerant most of the time but i am not afraid to tell you what i think if i think that it is wrong.
  6. i am straightforward.
  7. i can be crude at times.
  8. i have many female frenz. so? does it mean a thing? guys, girls. what difference is there? they all come under the same catergory of friends.
  9. i do not like making friends with people whom my friends know but i would rather go make my own friends.
  10. i admit i pick and choose my friends. but who don't? experience taught me to pick and choose. i do not care what colour or size you are. if you are a good friend that is all that matters to me.
  11. i think it is highly amusing with regard to some things but do not go overboard. and i hate people using my name to do certain things or get certain things done without my approval. it sucks. it just shows me that you are balless.
  12. i hate talking about some things unless i wish to talk about it. and if you ask me when i do not want to talk about it all you will get is a "what the f*** you want" look.

so just fuck all these coz you do not know me. i am complex. i am mean. so what are you going to do? Sue me?

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...