Monday, June 19, 2006

did i really take the right route? or was i outsmart myself this time round?

in case, you are wondering what am i talkin about. me not talkin about relationships but rather talkin about education. relationships are the least of my worries nowadays. economics is the greatest worry of all. hate that subject totally man. university perhaps? nah. hoping to start a business after my A's. have several plans in mind alr. i got enough of education. it's killing me!!!

my biggest worry for this mth and next is mid year! how am i suppose to catch the World Cup with Mid Year goin on?! Grrrrr......

Somebody help me!!! I need a clone. haha. this is a super random post.

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...