Tuesday, July 04, 2006

i think i am going to flunk my mid years with flying colours.

already vetri wanna see me for my GP essay which i totally do not recall intially what did i write until much later. well, i was going through a rough period then and the question that i did best reflect my sentiments at that point of time and i think that i may have been a little carried away with it at that point of time with the expression of my thinking.

i have also totally not revised for my exams at all, with the World Cup season on, i cannot even have the mood to sit down and just do some proper revising. all i think of in my head is football, football, football. haha. i think i spend more time anaylsing the teams than revising for my studies. of coz, football is not the only thing that is occupying me at the moment. there are other things that are on my mind too.

in other words, i am totally SCREWED..... big time......

i can predict more or less guess the aftermath of mid years, the teachers will go about saying the same thing over and over again. and i am really sick of hearing it. i mean, i am not the type that will hit my peak at this period of time but rather i will hit my peak towards the end and i personally feel that it is more than enough. but it's really kinda irritating to be nag at and i do not really like it. the teachers would also have a fairly easy time marking our scripts as there is nothing much written on it anyway.

as all my friends can see, i am following a policy along the lines of "what i do not knw cant hurt me, what i do knw also cannot hurt me coz i jus act as if i do not knw" in the face of current world affairs, it is best to follow such a policy and jus feign ignorance about everything and anything. safety after all is the best policy. think is also coz i am seriously growing tired of my surrondings. nothing amuses me much anymore and i find it hard to find something that can and will sustain my interest, of coz with the exception of something la.

Germany Vs Italy tonight. I do hope Germany make it through coz i betted on them. haha.

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...