Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday Merv!!!

went out for a belated birthday celebration with him, alvin & wei liang yesterday. went to Seoul Gardens at Marina Square for celebration. what that follows after that is not worth mentioning :))

well, merv has been my makkal since we were sec 1. it's a frenship 8 years in the making and we went through lots together, since we were in the same CCA and such, the same could be said for both alvin & wei liang. we were platoon mates, we were classmates. haha. during our sec sch days, we were part of the Tamil Gang that dominated both our level and our CCA, NCC (Air). those were the days man.

dun ask why i am hanging out with indians or why am i the only chinese there. coz it is a stupid thing to ask if you really know me well. but come to think of it, not many ppl do really know me well, cept for those that i consider as my inner circle of friends which is rather few i muz say. 2 hands can count alr. :)) yup. so you can put it as i don't trust much ppl or even if i do, i don't really trust fully. but those in my inner circle are the ones that i trust with my life. blame it on all the backstabbing & political plays. makes me rather suspicious of everyone and anyone. :)) or you can blame it on my age too, too old but not yet that experience. wahahaha. ok. starting to sprout nonsense alr.

hmmm. have not been updating that frequently. been out studyin everyday with rene or dom or some other ppl. i really don't like study in groups of more than 3 ppl. so ya. ish either a pair or alone. so don't keep asking me why or keep asking me out to study when it is obvious that i wouldnt go.

going out now. continue later.

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...