Sunday, December 24, 2006

my first bookout, this weekend :)) been lookin forward to this. and i am all home alone coz my family is overseas and i do not have any plans at all this christmas. well, the only christmas presents that i am gettin other than the ones that my frens have already gotten for me are daily necessities that i would be bringing with me when i check into Palau Tekong Resort.

spend yesterday with my class guys, though sara was unable to make it cos he was locked in his house. haha. funny. we had dinner at Speghettis at Paragon (however u spell it) and it was really crowded in the evening. bleahs. and it's only like 7 plus lo. caught the sneak preview for Death Note 2 and i must say that it is not as disappointing as most sequels are but the only drawback was that it was a little too long. the movie stretched to nearly 2 and a half hours.

town yesterday was really packed like sardines like how the newspaper reported. well, saw a lot of familiar faces around town yesterday. the most notable being cheryl. :) while the rest were either my section commanders or my section mates and an ex budd.

oh ya. and like to sign off wishing all a Merry Christmas Eve!!! and Cougar Warriors Rocks!!!

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...