Saturday, October 29, 2005

An Uneventful Day

An uneventful day as always. Doing nothing but just bumming around. Watching television, talking on the phone, coming online. These has more or less been my routine since God knows when. Today was no exception. Nothing of significance happen today. If my weekends are like these every week, i think i will rot to death. but fret not. haha. because after my A's Chinese and Project Work, i will spend my weekend in HQ flying planes. Now that is something to look forward too *grins. Tomorrow will be spend in Changi Airport with my chinese teacher, haha. how exciting that can be man...... *ponders.

24 more hours to my AO Chinese. It is really fast man. Just a blink of an eye and there we are soon to be year 3 and approaching the end of the year. It seem only like yesterday when i first step into MI. And soon, i will be taking my A Levels......

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...