Sunday, January 22, 2006

sunday, 22nd Jan 06

what a meeting we had yesterday. haha. my first offical HQ meeting this year and definitely not one of my last. guess what, the CLTs and SAF Officers plan to confer a new post to me for Camp Feast and other camps or events pior to me stepping down- CLT Mentor. hell, i feel so old man. and what is the job task? mentoring the junior CLTs there coz i am one of the very experienced CLTs there. bleahs.

haha. anyway that is the post i will be taking up for Camp Feast which i will be going for reasons known to me and me alone. :) well, it does falls on Valentine's Day. worst come to worst. Spend Valentine's Day with my Part B girls. haha. all of them :P

6 more days to CNY. All hail to the Dogs :P

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...