Tuesday, June 30, 2009

been havin wierd wierd dreams recently man. and its kinda of freaky. well, but if it is a sign of things to come in the future. i dun mind having such nice wierd dreams :D

yeah. today my last "free" day of my "holiday" i need to get some sch work done man. otherwise when i go back to sch on thurs i am screeeewed big time. hahaha. actually i think i wld get another karaoke session frm my granny. kinda expectin it alr. LOL. so ya. but i dun wanna prolong my own personal agony. so yups. let's do some work while i wait for my movie to buff :P

ytd went to catch transformers 2 with merv and sugmad again. can u believe it. all of us are like watching it for the 2nd time in a row. madness. hahaha but we still enjoy the movie though. seriously need to do some shopping for some tees man. suddenly very into plain tees. so i guess i am jus going to satisfy my own cravin and jus go binge. speaking of binging. omg. haha i have like of mountains of debts to pay. and i jus realise it. die sia this mth. cfm broke again. :( maybe do have to wrk a little more and get more $$$.

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...