Monday, February 27, 2006

haha. funny

haha. i totally killed the image of Desdemona in the minds of many of my classmates today when i was called upon to perform the climax of Othello. lol. it was a very funny reanactment of the scene. hope they are not cursing and swearing at me man :P

haha. chatting with elly online can be very interesting at times man. she is capable of making comments that will reduce you to bouts of laughter. here is one from her

- Alienation 'n Dejection - says:
lol

- Alienation 'n Dejection - says:
hi i'm bert how do i bird u?

as what elly will say "do you see the crow flying above my head" haha. private joke between her and me and a few others.

and Eric just revealed the Beng lies dormant in him. haha.

.: eric-thomas clarence :. veritas vos liberabit :: :: says:
i am more interested in whacking up the bf but my seniors say no =(

: eric-thomas clarence :. veritas vos liberabit :: :: says:
okay that gangster will have a talk with me soon =D

: eric-thomas clarence :. veritas vos liberabit :: says:
sound so petrified when i just merely change my tone

i got no comments about it man. haha. better don't. later i end up like that gangster. lol

chatting online with the right people can be so funny and simply makes one's day.

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...