Saturday, June 27, 2009

ok. it's day 2 of self quarantine. very boring partly due to the fact that i got nth to do at all. jus to lazy to get myself out of bed and actually go and make plans. so i jus laze in bed and rot the day at home on my laptop.

well, went to meet jianglong jus now at mustafa then we did some shopping. haha after that went for supper cum dinner. that was for my boring day.

these few days spending time with myself, made me kinda discover something. i like being alone. jus being with myself and no one else. it jus feels good. no one to distrub me. no one to irritate me. no one to talk to me. jus me and myself for company. boy, i can grow to like this life man. maybe i was jus meant to be alone. 1 person. i could grow to like this type of life.

anyways i think school would be a real bore after the new term opens. i would have to go back to listen to my grandma's naggin about things not being done according to structure etc etc. it can be a real pain in the ass at times man. thank god, i am suppose to be that patient smiling guy that jus agree with whatever she says in front of her. sometimes, i jus really want the freedom to teach the lessons in ways that i feel most comfortable with and not in ways that are being enforced on me. it jus negates my own personal creativity and takes all the fun out of the lessons. seriously, without her around i feel more at peace and at ease. she jus freaks me out for some reason or other. but despite tat, i have to agree that she really does take care of the people that are under her. speaking of which, i otang her alot of lesson plans alr. but get around to doing it and giving it to her. if it aint for the tons and tons of paperwork from her, my job would have been more enjoyable and more fun. i seriously need my personal space man. i jus feel very uncomfortable with people checkin out my every move and every actions.it is jus a plain intrusion of privacy. something which i value very highly since it is my personal space.

hmmm. recently made a new best fren. i really hope that this friendship would really progress and develope. rather than jus remain stagnant and is soon forgotten. somehow, she has became the reason that i smile and cheer up everyday. but then maybe i shouldnt jus msg her daily or sth. haha it's irritating. but then a msg frm her jus simply brighten up my day. something which no one has mangaged too for some time. not even mandy. well, she could have initially but then after a while it grew stagnant. i shall jus leave it as that. as after all some things are better left unsaid, unspoken.

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...