Wednesday, March 29, 2006

ok. a busy week ahead. last paper tomorrow. haha. which i have no intention of studyin but somehow i just know that it is impossible for me to do too badly for that paper. call it a gut feeling.

somehow the distaste seems to be growing stronger day by day. i seem to be more critical of the object of my distaste. guess what she said about me last time was correct. when i hate your guts i really hate it and will find every single fault with you.

i think that lady luck has a crush on me. somehow i am just plain lucky all my life. hope that my luck do not run out. ok that is real random

hmmm. meeting Louisa after paper tomorrow then Feline on Saturday, Rene on Sunday. haha. life is fulfilling with friends around you man. haha. any takers on fri? nah. friday reserve for tution. lol.

nothing much to blog about recently too. addicted once again with my AOE3.

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...