Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Something that my Part Ds said to me today that truly touch me

"This CLT made us into the Leaders that we are today, without him, we would still be the same shit that we were back then. He made us from a peice of shit into Leaders"

i must say that even though i did contribute to their developement as a leader, i feel that credit too should go to my Part Ds and not myself. for the amount of effort that they put in not only to make Changkat what it is today but also in their own personal developement as a leader and a student. it takes 2 hands to clap and i formed only 1 hand, and they the other. without them i would not be able to create such an impact and would not have learned along the way. that is probably one of the most touching things i have heard come out from their mouth haha, coz most of the time like me, nothing good comes out from their mouth. :P

well, i attended training today after quite a long layoff due to tution and other commitments. it was really quite nice to be back at training. and to be honest, i really miss it. all the excitement, the interaction with cadets etc. it basically brought me back to life. :)) haha. and i can proudly proclaim that CHANGKAT CHANGI (AIR) UNIT HAS THE PRETTIEST GIRLS IN NCC. a rarity i must say. i really do not know how many more times i can return to Changkat for training, as much as i feel a sense of belonging to St Gab's, i feel that in the past 3 years, Changkat has more or less become a home of sorts to Me and my merry band. and even though i would like to return to St Gab's, it is still with great reluctance that i leave Changkat.

3 years of hardwork, 3 years of dedication and commitment.......... and finally i have seen the fruits of my labour......those who sow in tears will reap in shouts of joy.....oh how true is that......
my cadets rocks my socks.....and as long as i am their CLT, i would always protect them from anyone and anything even at my own expense...... my cadets first always, myself last always.

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...