Monday, April 10, 2006

today this post i shall dedicate to me, myself and i.

well, throughout all my life i have never come across teachers would have something good to say about me. haha. all along i have been hearing the same comments over and over again. "Bertram, you are lazy" "Bertram, you have capable of doing more than what you are currently doin" "Bertram i think you can do better than that" etc. these are basically comments that have been overused ever since secondary school. expectations for me somehow or rather are quite high for me and i feel that sometimes i am not able to live up to their expectations. frankly speaking, i am also quite sick of hearing such comments.

i feel that the only time that i am able to focus and give my all is NCC. it is the only thing that drives me and motivates me to press on to do the impossible. like what mark says, there are really 2 faces to me, 1 is the face that i put on in NCC, a more serious, more stern, perfectionist, less jovial one that my classmates have known. the other is the jovial and talk cock and sometimes stupid appearance that my classmate have gotten use too. well, i guess each party can only see one side of me, there is no way you can get to see the other. haha. but i do put on my other self at times for my cadets and they do get stunned.

i am quite a complex character to know. so do not assume that you know me. i have never sought to change any of your impressions about me but rather leave it as the way it is. to me, how you think of me is of no importance but rather how i think of myself is of paramount importance. it amuses me to do some of the things that i do, some of the comments that i may pass. well, wat else can i say except that i really do enjoy myself in doing what i do. i am never one to bow to public opinion as much as i listen to opinions. i try to get the best of both so that everyone can end up happy and when there are the certain times that public opinions may be against me, i just do what i think that is right.

in my life, there may be many girls, but in my heart there is only one. and my heart was taken by her a long time ago which i do not mind. :)) well, in a relationship there always have to be its ups and downs. but who cares as long as each other enjoys the other's company. haha. the world jus centre around the 2 of us.

if you think that you know me, you have barely touch the surface. :))

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...