Sunday, August 20, 2006

this is a really bad weekend and a really bad week. no feline. and so many bad things start happening. don't want to elaborate much about it but it left me pretty frustrated and irritated. things that are suppose to happen did not happen. things that are suppose to be done are not done. things are not suppose to happen, happened. is our lives really determined by destiny and fate? is all these pre-destined to happen? well, i don't believe in fate, nor do i believe in destiny. i believe that my life is dictated by myself, not by others. though i must admit, i am really lucky on all counts.

school is going to be just as boring and i just want to get out of it as soon as possible. it's boring, stressful and a killjoy. the teachers too are now helping much too. what i need now is revision time for myself and all i get is homework after homework after homework. is it suppose to help me? i don't think so. i barely even have time for revision. all my time is spend in doin homework and i have really enough of it. so i am not goin to do homework, jus going to do those selective ones. i want out! out of singapore. out of school. out of my house. i just want somewhere where i can do what i like without anyone passing any unnecessary comments. well, cant blame the teachers too as their promotions and bonunes depends on the results of the students. while some teachers really want to help us, others i think are just going thru the motions and are more concern about their own skins. well, i could be wrong. let's give myself the benefit of doubt.

think i am going to go into my serious mode of isolation.

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...