Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Top 5 Things to do after A Levels
  1. Pierce ear, dye hair, tatoo
  2. Backpacking Holiday
  3. Get my Kayaking Coaching License
  4. Start up a business
  5. Get my driver's license

well, these are jus some of the many things that i want to do after i complete my A's. haha. merv , alvin and i prepared the design that we want for our tatoos alr :)) so many things to do but so little time as after my A's, it would mean that i would be serving NS. well, i can only hope for a late enlistment around April or sth. that would be best. A Levels is coming up and i would be lying to say if i am not anxious. esp over my econs. ya. i better start kicking into full muggin mode soon. :)) like the teachers like to say "it is still not too late to start now"

went to collect class jersey yesterday, suppose to collect my new handphone too but the shop said that the phone that i wanted no stock again. so decide to change to another phone. W700i. haha. comtemplating to upgrade to K800i as i would need to top up $200 only. have till this friday to consider when the phone comes in. really sick of waiting for my handphone already. is it so hard jus to change a new phone? grrrrr......

Jersey arrived yesterday, after 3 years 04B4 finally had something to call our own. though it may not be many times that we get to wear it, the fact that we did get something done as a class is commendable. :)) do you feel a sense of belonging to the class now?
Front View of My Class Jersey. I think it is darn nice. well, personal opinion here. Thankew.

BERTIE, haha. used to hate this nick but after a while sorta grown into it and i think that it is a darn cool nick. well, what to do. i really love this name :P the event in which lead to the adoption is still fresh on my mind, it seem only like yesterday when it happen.

Well, in case, you did not know i am also known as Gerard. That's my confirmation name. :))

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...