Thursday, November 23, 2006

It's OVER!!!!
Officially as of 21st November 2006. A Levels is Over! and so is education for me. Screw it man!! this day has like finally come aft 3 loooong years of waiting. am glad to be over and done with it, regardless of the results.

started off my 1st day of freedom with a visit to kumar's chalet. it was an MI All Guys Chalet. haha. where we spend the time gambling. made a modest profit frm it. aft tat headed down to Katong Shopping Centre whereby mark, sara, jon, sj and me thaw the nite gaming. caught the bus home later. was suppose to go down with john to st gab's coz they were havin their annual camp but was too shag that i pang seh him, choosin instead my bed over him :P

well, today went exercising with john and a lesson learn is nvr to go exercising with an NSF. :P they wld do all sorts of funny exercises. esp if they are sadistic officers or specs. wahaha. ya. aft that headed down with john to st gab's, where we spent the rest of the morning.

jus being there brought back alot of memories. it has been a long while seen i went back there. haha. and it's amazing that the teachers still remember me :)) well, guess i was jus a thinny whinny too prominant during my sec sch days that left an impression on them. haha, maybe 1 day, i would jus tell my real sec sch story not the censored one.

anyways, vincent, riozhard, john and i sat down and talk about old times and upcoming NS. and like how john puts it "it is all these tekaning experiences that we received during our NCC life that makes it so memorable to us after we leave that we still remember them" truth to tell, i still remember my ncc times. i would say that it's really true. i seem to remember all the times we had during training and in school. well, like some of us like to say "if the cadets liked us, then we are doing something wrong" hehe. the fun, the torturous, the sad times. dun mind going through them again. would say they are more fun than my pre u days. and the friends that i make there are more lasting than there too. :))

long day ahead tmr. meetin meow. going out with meow. collect my pack. then. later with my makkals.

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...