Wednesday, February 07, 2007

on mc from training. so stayin at home to rest. wells, miss my live grenade throw and 12km route march. expecting to stay back during the weekends to make up for it already. stayin at home could be quite fun especially if you are not schooling and you jus lazed in bed the whole day which is wat i did la, much to the chagrin of feline who moans the fact that she got school. lol.

bookin back in again on friday. and ya. would be out on saturday evening. and would be excuse footwear for the next week i guess. sianxation. anyways would be passing out soon. haha. yay! but then still got a year and a half more. :((

wells, SAF lifeguard seems like a nice vocation to be. haha. 8 to 5 job. jus sit there and guard the pool. sounds interesting and boring at the same time.

yes. and we ex guys of o4B4 tot of having a CNY reunion dinner sometime soon. depending on our availability. hmmm. results should be coming out soon......very soon...... since the O's are being release this friday. got totally no confidence in my results. am prepared to disrupt my NS to retake my A's. that is wat some of my plt mates and i are considering.

have already decided on 2 routes that i may consider taking after i finish my NS.
1. not going to continue my studies. but rather going to set up my own business after my NS.
2. Sign on with SAF. haha. madness man. but ya. taking this 2 years as a trial period to see whether NS life suits me. if so, i may consider signing on lo after NS.

and last but not least...........

introducing..........
my poor toes..........

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...