Saturday, March 03, 2007

got back my A's results today. wldnt say it is that fantanstic but it was sorta expected from me. as expected. failed my econs. :S but ya. am alrite with it. well, generally across the board, arts students din do really that well this year even in other JCs. haha. sounds like i am findin excuses to cover up for my results. anyways i am not that worried coz my results is enough to make sure that i can apply and have a place in NUS and that is comforting enough or rather it is enough to make sure that i can go to the course that i want. either sociology or social work.

thanks alot to my deary piggo for soothing my nerves last nite in camp and this morning and most of all being there with me.........thru the phone. :)) really appreciate it. ooh. and not forgetting to congrat PIGGO for getting an A for her chinese. wah. if onli i am half as good as her. ya. i am feeling envious.

going with piggo to NUS next week for open house. wanna see the courses that are available there. and pray real hard that i dun kena RT or some shit that have to make me stay in camp. would be at my best behaviour next week in camp. no more insulting sgt ritesh, gets boring aft a while :X time spend with her is time well spend indeed.

on a sadder note, suppose to go kokup or however you spell that place name tomorrow with piggo and her family to play fireworks, but because of some kok ups now end up not going alr tot i got RT this weekend and she initially had to help out for her sch's orientation. suppose to be spending the weekend with her :(( so ya i would be in sg alone without you. sucks man. and it really feels different without having u physically here with me. would miss everything about you, esp you running your hands thru my hairless head, kinda enjoy it la. very soothing :P

started reading the Nora Roberts' novel that piggo lend me. quite interesting i must say. it really change my stereotyping mindset about romance novels. wanna carry on reading it. oh. haha and talking about Nora Roberts, i went to all the bookstores in town to find tat Nora Roberts' novel, Tears of the Moon and can you believe it! it's sold out everywhere!!! meant it to be a surprise for fel for her trip, so she got something to read but ya. wldnt be much of a surprise alr. got her chocs and famous amos cookies instead for her trip instead. (she suspects i am tryin to fatten her up :P) rofl. like this then she can be more of a piggo rite? oops :X

ok la. that's all for now. wanna go slp. din slp much in camp last week. had backto back activities plus insominia. tataz.

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...