Sunday, September 02, 2007

off to tekong for a week!!!

yeah. last week wasnt really a good week for me. fell down in the cookhouse and ended up with stiches on my elbow. wldnt be participatin in training next week i guess, jus going there to do saikang. but ya, at least i have my platoon mates for company :)) starting frm tmr, have to go to tekong medical centre nearly daily till they remove the stich next friday. hope it's not pain man :x

haha, also last week we had our platoon happy hour in camp. it was a bbq cum drinking session. haha. nvr saw my mates so drunk before. well. as for me, didnt drink much coz i do not like beer, spent most of the time cookin instead. :D

weekend was spend with kok chong and kong as we went shoppin at beach road. met kerk and cheng peng there. lol. then saw a few of my frenz whilst we were walkin ard the area. went frm beach rd to suntec then to The Cathy then to PS. lol. all ard the area. like amazing race like that.

wouldnt be back this weekend. but would be back the followin week. so ya. hope i have enuf hp batt to last me for the week man. and ya. of coz hope that my hand would be alrite :))

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...