Saturday, June 27, 2009

u knw, it was actually never meant to be.
i was jus too blinded by love to see
the signs were there for u and me
that you and i were never meant to be
we were like the north and south and opposite seas
if only things were as simple as A B C
i would never have fallen in love with ye
but it was great whilst it lasted with ye.
now i am still waiting for someone, u see.
but then she and i can never be.
so she is just a dream for poor old me.
my friends told me to give up on she,
but my heart tells me to wait for she.
a girl like her is really hard to seek.
i pray that God would be kind to me,
to give me the one that i really need,
and i hope i am the one that she really needs
after all these years, she's someone that understands me.
maybe there is someone else that do know me,
jus that i am too preoccupied to see,
the answer could be jus in front of me.
but i think that chances are slim for me.
as she is already in love with him.
i'm jus not meant to love freely,
perhaps one day i would find my perfect she.
so for now, i am jus contented to be thinking of she,
and pass the miserable days with glee.

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...