Friday, November 04, 2005

Sittin here ROTTING

Sitting down in MI (Bartley)'s computer lab ever since morning 8am, presenting presentation, listening in to presentation it has become a common routine for me for the past few weeks I am ROTTING man. haha. i can't wait for PW to be over and done with THEN that marks the starting of my long awaited, much anticipated HOLIDAYS. But this will not last long as 50th CLT Course is the upcoming main event. bleahs. 3 weeks in camp again how good can life gets man? haha. but on the brightside, i get paid. Speaking of which finding a job is top on my wish list, i hope there is some job out there for me so as to supplement my financial needs

As the saying goes, "Man has unlimited wants & needs" i can fully comprehend it as for the first time, i am faced with the possibilty of financial ruin. haha. due to overspending and undersaving. Bleahs.

NCC is also taking its toil on me, sleeping at 3am the earliest has become norm routine for me. haha. i got that feeling i was being influenced by my dear in sleeping late. haha. i have to juggle it with PW and as the days towards the various camps draw closer i get more anxious as i am afraid that the manpower side of the camps will be screwed up as most of the 48th are undependable except for a selected few. Seniors are all down for the start of their attachment and it is harder to use them already. If only the juniors are more sensible. well, i can only blame myself for not goin for their CLT Course and for Mazlinah for brainwashing them to work against us instead of with us.
Politics, Politics, Politics, it has more or less been part of my everyday life ever since i pass out as a CLT, it is fun to play but dangerous in a sense as we will be dragged further and further beyond the point of no return if we do not know when to stop. Backstabbing also occurs frequently and i experience first hand the impact that it may have on both the individual and groups. Air is my Life, i will do anything to ensure its survival, a legacy i hope to forge, a tradition i hope to carry on, the high expectations everyone has of me. I hope i lived up to it....

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...