Monday, January 30, 2006

very true for guys

Something Very True For Guys with Girlfriends.....

My girlfriend dresses to kill. She also cooks the same way.

My girlfriend and i were happy for 20 years. Then we met.

A good girlfriend always forgives her husband when she is wrong.

When a man steals your girlfriend, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

I have not spoken to my girlfriend in 18months- I don't like to interupt.

My girlfriend told me i should be more affectionate. So i got myself 2 girlfriends.

A man said that his credit card was stolen but he decided not to report it since the thief was spending much less than his girlfriend.

Man is Imcomplete until he is married. Then he is Finished.

After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, i was a fool when i married you.'' The husband replied: " yes dear, but i was in love and i didn't notice."

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...