Friday, June 30, 2006

did not go school today. rather decide to take the time off to recharge my battery due to the upcoming mid year examinations next week. nothing much happen today though. went out for lunch with feline at northpoint, then hang out there with her while waiting for danny who was coming down from school to meet her to complete the slides presentations for her UK Aerospace Challenge.

after that i made my way down to town to look for khai and dom, guess what, my batt was flat. so had to borrow dom's phone to use. then we went present hunting. and after that i had to rush home to go out for St Gab's COC Parade. and i was really late for the parade. went to meet up with Alvin and Merv to go. when we were about to catch the cab down, WL call to tell us that the parade was over. saddening. :((

what did i do yesterday? went to school. and only less than half the class was in school yesterday. had pe, where i hurt my leg due to hafizah puttin the floorball stick between my legs and the old wound which i got from cycling jus open a bit. and felt a lil dizzy after pe. think i overexerted myself. and feline dear was fussin over me like a mother man. lol. then louisa came calling me and tot that i was rather cold towards her while the matter of fact was that i was not feeling that well. so ya. haha.

long day tomorrow. morning- AMK COC Parade. afternoon- Elly's birthday celebration. evening- dinner with meow meow. haha

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...