Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Bertie's Guide to Names of Some Romantic Countries

Planning to fall in Love? Check out the following destinations

H.O.L.L.A.N.D
H
ope Our Love Lasts And Never Die

I.T.A.L.Y
I Trust And Love You

L.I.B.Y.A
Love Is Beautiful: You Also

F.R.A.N.C.E
Friendships Remain And Never Can End

C.H.I.N.A
Come Here..... I Need You

B.U.R.M.A
Between Us, Remember Me Always

N.E.P.A.L
Never Ever Part As Lovers

I.N.D.I.A
I Nearly Died In Adoration

K.E.N.Y.A
Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing

E.G.Y.P.T
Everything's Great, You Pretty Thing

M.A.N.I.L.A
May All Nights Inspire Love Always

T.H.A.I.L.A.N.D
Totally Happy, Always In Love And Never Dull

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...