Friday, July 21, 2006

Current Status: Pissed & Disillusioned

I do not really bother about whatever that is happening around Me. I do not care about what people think. I am Happy without making new friends, I am Happy with just keeping to Myself. Please Leave Me Alone. Thankew. I grow really tired of friends and this time round is really a serious bout of Friends Fatigue. and it is going to last for quite some time and started quite some time ago.

i just want to get some of these friends out of my life. and i am not the type that will really go maintain a friendship until i am certain that this is a friendship that is worth maintaining. friends are jus a phase of life to me. and when it ends, it means that it is time to make new friends. it is the cold hard fact of life.

i think the end of a chapter is coming and soon it will be the start of another......

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...