Friday, October 27, 2006

Question to Ponder:
if you could turn back time, would you right the wrongs or lived another new life?

___________________________________________________________________
I HATE You
I LOATHE You
I DETEST You

haha too many words to express what i feel about you. but ya. i really do feel this way towards you from the bottom of my loving heart. and the feeling is mutual. no price for guessing who. :)) there are only a few on my HATElist.

well, jus felt like saying it. jus felt like typin it. sue me if i offend you. coz "you" can be anyone in this whole wide world. and the world does not evolve around you.

it's the time of the night where you sit down and brood about stuffs and learn to regret past mistakes and having wishful thinking how nice if things were different.

i do cherish you, from the bottom of my heart. i still do and i would always do.

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...