Friday, October 27, 2006

hmmm. less than a week to A's. much preparation done? i dont really think so. so little time and so much to go through. especially with regards to economics. doesnt really matter who is helping me now. be it meryl, feline, mag or rene. it doesnt really matter. the plain fact that it is too late to expect any sort of miracles with regard to econs. blame it on myself who think econs sucks and refusing to study it at all totally. no one to blame but myself. but i dont think that i should give up at this point of time. it is simply not me. it's simply too late.

i have no idea wat am i doing online so late. when i am suppose to be sleeping and gettin prepared for another day of challenging revision again. well, nowadays, i rarely have any idea as to what i am doing. too confuse? perhaps. too many things on my mind, things that i cant really let go. things which i wish after my A's there is a conclusion and an ending.

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...