Friday, November 10, 2006

jus came home from my godbro, jackson's wedding. lol. jessie, his bride look totally ravishing today man. guess gers always look their best on their wedding day :P not that they are not pretty to begin with but rather they look totally out of this world, as if an angel have decended upon us.

sat beside yvonne and chatted with her throughout the dinner. been quite some time since i last saw her and we did alot of catching up. ending off with the all familiar phrase, that we would catch up after my A's. which i am intending to do so before i enlist. haha. doin my A's sucks big time man. Gen and Kris jio me to go clubbin with them after dinner and i cant go coz i've to study for my papers next week, which happen to be everyday except thursday. so ya. once again i told them aft A's and yes, i am going to do so aft A's. ya. and on top of that, i still got a clubbin trip with Pat, date with michs ;P and my very own chalet, ya and not forgettin class chalet. looks like i am really going to enjoy myself before i enlist man. so ya. wat u waiting for? book me before i'm taken :P

lesson that i learn today. haha never offer to drink twice of wat the bridegroom drinks especially when he called for reinforcments to help him drink. you'll end up biting more than u can chew. lol. you wei and i challenge him to drink up the big glass of beer and we ended up drinking twice of what he drank. bleahs :(( kena conned.

had my euro hist paper today. overall, was not as hard as i thought it to be, but i still think that i am going to fail. anyways, what done is done and let's put this paper behind me and concentrate on the upcoming papers, which include Econs and Lit. all killers.

1 more week and i'll be through :)) Hoo Yah!!!

feline and michs went to ophir. have fun there. :)) miss ya? yes i do. lol.

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...