Monday, November 06, 2006

Question to Ponder:
What is Reel & What is Real

jus completed my gp paper with history coming up this friday. followed by an intense week of paper nearly everyday for the following week. pray that i would last through it unscathed.

life is pretty much the same for me. went out with louisa, justin and benedict with feline joining us that day. after that it was with alvin, merv and wl. of coz not forgetting that study hours happen to be slot in between them.

honestly, i dun really feel stressed coz i knw that for every paper i would jus give my best and i hope that is enuf to see me through. so full steam ahead for the papers that are coming my way.

Never, never, never give up.........

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...