Friday, November 17, 2006

Question to Ponder:
Is the Pot calling the Kettle Black?

let me make something crystal clear here. i am offering my help, if one wanna take it, one take it. if one dont, dont make lots of noise at the end that may imply this and that. and yes, this is a disclaimer. if one feel that what i, the author says needs clarification or confirmation, approach me and ASK. i do not bite.

over the years, i came to know myself much better as a person. i realise that i am your straight forward kinda guy that is not afraid to say anything and everything to your face regardless of what the consequences maybe. if i feel that its wrong, i would tell you. even if i do not say anything, i believe that my actions speaks volumes. after all, actions speaks louder than words.

being direct has landed me in hot soup for quite a number of occasions. but i jus dont care. i believe i thread on the fine line of being direct and being rude. but that is the way that i am. i do not believe in changing myself jus because a few individuals feel offended with the way that i am and the things that i say. i do not mince back my words jus because it offends, my point of view is my point of view. i have every right to express them. well, i believe in being myself and not being the guy that ppl expects me to be. and the same could be say about me being in a relationship.

anyways, i think it is rubbish expressing point of view online, but i still do it. ironic isnt it? after all this is my personal blog and i can rant anything that i wan here. if one can take it, one can always leave and dun read my blog ever again. i dun need patrons here. i would be happier if no one reads it.

No comments:

i think i am like having insomia for the past few days man. alot of things on my mind. jus that i cant really seem to find an answer and a s...